By accessing or using the Rosey Batt & Associates website you agree and accept without limitation or qualification the following conditions:
- The contents of this website, including any articles, opinions and legal information, are intended to provide a general overview and summary. It is not intended to be comprehensive information and does not constitute solicitor-client legal advice between you and Rosey Batt & Associates. You should seek proper legal advice before acting upon any of the contents of this website.
- We aim to keep the website updated but do not at any time guarantee its currency.
- Rosey Batt & Associates is not liable to you or any other entity should any loss, including but not limited to loss of data, revenue, profits or damage be suffered as a result of reliance upon the contents of this website. No warranties or representations should be made from the contents and information obtained from this website and Rosey Batt & Associates is not liable for any loss occurring as a result of transmission of a computer virus.
- Unless otherwise indicated, Rosey Batt & Associates is the exclusive owner of the copyright in the contents of this website. You may only use the content of this website for non-commercial reasons unless you have prior written approval from Rosey Batt & Associates. You may print out any content of this website for personal use but any other copying or reproduction of this website is strictly prohibited.
- This website contains links to other websites which are not in our control. These links are provided for interest purposes only and Rosey Batt & Associates do not make any representations or warranties about the accuracy of any of these websites.
- The contents of this website should not be relied upon in all jurisdictions. You should ensure that the contents and use of this website are in accordance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
- Rosey Batt & Associates respect your privacy. We collect personal information such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses and other personal information provided to us and use it only in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and the Spam Act 2003 and for business purposes only.
- We understand the extreme importance of confidentiality and we oblige by our duty to maintain the confidentiality of our clients’ affairs and personal information. Should we be required by law or otherwise to disclose your information we will obtain your consent prior to any disclosure.
- You have the right to access any personal information we hold about you and we will oblige by this right whenever possible.